« Home | AUDC Debrief » | Latest Song Addictions » | The Interlaken Lake - from the Swiss Trip in Jan » | My top 5 jobs » | VVS doesn't make the cut » | Cricket commentary » | Rang de Basanti: "A generation awakens" » | This is unbelievable! » | Really, the death of all reason. » | Sex, tennis players and the Indian media »

In permanent debating withdrawal

I need to debate! How stupid was I to pull out of Australs this time? Damn.

Why DID you pull out of Australs?

I wish we bothered to register for it. Hehe.

I forget. Something about spending time at home I think. Now all I can think of is debating.

Sucks.

Haha, it passes, I have heard.

I wish I was at Australs too...the transvestite former prostitute MP in the Test Debate would've been a hoot.

And of course, my debaters need the tune-up so they don't keep losing to transplanted Indians in Singapore. XP

Haha :). It does sound like a lot of fun. I'm wondering whether judging is going to be fun for me or if i'm just gonna be "Damn, I really wish I was speaking in this debate."

And for the record, you are one of my debating idols from those debates.

Adjudicating is a lot of both...appreciating a brilliant debate and wishing you were in it go hand-in-hand. I think you'll do a great job. Hoping I'll be able to catch the Bandung AUDC.

And that's truly high praise coming from you, Sushil. Thanks. If not Australs, maybe we'll see each other at Worlds?

Post a Comment