« Home | Sonia Faleiro, India's most stupid and Amit Verma » | The Landmark Forum: it teaches you what you didnt ... » | The five people you meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom » | The End of IA » | Batman Begins: A review » | Asian Universities Debating Championships » | Racially Aggravated Crimes: Call for Analysis » | Companies and Impressions » | Inconsistencies in Law » | Google's take on FAQ's »

In Brisbane!

Been here for a day already. Nice city, seems more like a town. You can call me on my mobile at 0061-415867459. Debates start on monday so we're having fun doing touristy things. Today we are off to the Sunshine Coast.

Hey
Brisbane is a nice place..I spent my one day there simply walking...
Walked for about 7 hours all over the city

good luck !!

Good luck!!
and have fun down under!!

Hi nna...tried to call u ,couldnt get thru..anyway me back to blogging: http://moimystique.rediffblogs.com
miss u!

aha...found ur blog. interesting stuff.
:)

Hokay, thanks to the fact that i am now blogging I can ask you to Get A Move On And Please Start Blogging Again.

Post a Comment